Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Side and tail light fuse blowing can hear electrical interference

Customer Question

side and tail light fuse blowing can hear electrical interference on radio after fitting new fuse which stops when fuse blows any ideas?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi GrahamWelcome to ja.comI can see you have been waiting a while for assistance with your problem. I hope i can be of help to you but first I just need to ask you some questions so my answer is better sourced.1. Firstly can you give me the full model year and whether it is petrol or diesel and manual or automatic please.2. As I don't know your technical knowledge can i ask if you are hoping to fix this yourself?I look forward to your reply.Thank you in advanceNathan