Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a antipollution fault on my Peugeot 206cc

Customer Question

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereWelcome to ja.comI hope I can help you today but first I need to ask you a couple of questions so I can answer you better.1. Can you give me the full model of your car including engine size and whether petrol or diesel and manual or automatic.2. Does the car cut out at all or lose power when this message comes up?I look forward to your replyThank you in advanceNathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sorted out the problem thanks
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.Sorry I couldn't help you this time but if you need help in the future you can contact me via my profile on this site and I will be happy to help you.Nathan