Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I did not use my Peugeot 508 1.6 diesel for 5 days when I

Customer Question

Hi I did not use my Peugeot 508 1.6 diesel for 5 days when I started it a warning sign "Engine fault" when that went off yellow Service sign came on What does it mean. It has recently been serviced
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I found the answer, my local garage put their diagnostic machine on and found it was an electrical problem, but said I needed to see an auto electrician and made NO CHARGE. The auto electrician found as it was the "stop/start model" and the problem was the battery and I needed a new one. I have a one on order as the battery is one for the stop/start version. the electrician charged me £25 for finging the fault. You have charged me £3 and £10 for nothing. Will you be refunding me £13 please.
Bill.
Expert:  350matt replied 11 months ago.

you have to request a refund your self

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0