Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Citroen picasso xsara 2003. How do I change the roof mounted

Customer Question

citroen picasso xsara 2003. How do I change the roof mounted radio aerial mast?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

My info isnt showing this as well and in some cases info like this has to be obtained from a dealer.If you look at this mast if it does not appear to unscrew from the outside of the vehicle then the interior headliner needs dropped down to access the screws or clips for this mast to then remove and replace it.If this was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete