Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

How do I get the service record for a 2014 Skoda Octavia 1.6

Customer Question

How do I get the service record for a 2014 Skoda Octavia 1.6 TDI CR SE which was bought on 11 September 2017?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually for something like this here you would need to speak to a dealer with this vehicles VIN/identification number so they can pull up the records they have on it.Usually they will only have the records for the warranty repairs and any servicing any dealer had done on your model here.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your reply, but I see that you are described as a Peugeot mechanic and I cannot expect you to be able to answer my question as it relates how a customer can get information when Skoda do not provide a service book. Their records are held electronically and, as we bought the car from a car "supermarket", dealer help is limited.
I do thank you or your attention to the fact that I have not had a reply from anyone with Skoda experiance. I consider as this question was listed more than 24 hours ago the exercise has failed and my £20 should be refunded. How can that refund be progressed?

Below is the link to customer care where they can help on this here.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks Pete