Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 1.4 hdi 208 with engine fault notice codes are

Customer Question

I have a 1.4 hdi 208 with engine fault notice codes are p1496 and p2536 can you let me know if this is to do with the turbo
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

One looks to be for the 5 volt reference signal and the other for turbo charger boost control.This can be a fault with the engine computer,wiring or turbo boost sensor or turbo itself in some cases.You will have to have these codes tested/diagnosed to locate which component is at fault then the faulty component repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete