350matt
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for last 22 years
12772297

Ihave just replaced a compleat cluch and flywheal in a

Customer Question

ihave just replaced a compleat cluch and flywheal in a peugeot 107 semy autoand reprogramed auctuator when engine gets hot it cronches gears on selection only when hot could it be a relay delaied action p s old cluch was just slipping whare are relays situated i cant find them
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  350matt replied 1 month ago.

hello

this transmission is shared with the toyota yaris

and when the clutch is replaced then you have to run through a calibration procedure ( attached)

if this wasn't done then sorry to say the transmission will have to come off again to set the clutch actuator up

Expert:  350matt replied 25 days ago.

do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you