Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

The usual economy mode promblem. Assistant: What is the

Customer Question

Hi the usual economy mode promblem.
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: 307 90s hdi estate 19.90cc
Assistant: What year is your 307?
Customer: 2004
Assistant: Are you fixing your 307 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have done glow plug relay, battery OK keys OK, tried jump start no spark from leads .tried terminals on starter
Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 148000 ish car started OK on way to work stoped to get some cash then turned key and nothing happened
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can it be fixed .
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Peugeot
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a fault code p1352 there was another p1352p the new relay sorted that out have checked all earth wires and cleaned conections and have checked fuses have lights on dash no window, radio,heater
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This issue here may be related to a fault with the electronic ignition switch at fault.If the electronic ignition switch is failing internally with its contacts failing this issue can occur with the switch needing replaced.I would have the switch signals tested to see if for sure the switch is the cause needing replaced to resolve this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete