Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I want to replace the rear screen wiper motor on my wife's

Customer Question

I want to replace the rear screen wiper motor on my wife's Peugeot 206 hatchback reg no FL52 XBY. It looks as though there are some rivets (original fixings to remove) Hope you can help?
Simon
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If there are rivets covering the paneling to access the motor the rivets usually need to be drilled out to then access the motor to replace it.Then new rivets would need installed.If this is not what you are asking on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete