Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have no power to fuel injectors and depollution system

Customer Question

I have no power to fuel injectors and depollution system failor warning
Category: Peugeot
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
phone***********
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 19 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If any fuses are found to be blown then the affected fuse will need replaced.If all fuses are checked and found to be o.k. in all fuse panels then inspect the wiring leading to the injectors for any broken or shorted wiring needing repaired.If this is all checked and found o.k. then you will need to have the fault codes read out by a shop or dealer to see what codes are set and then those codes diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete