Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I am a mechanic and have changed the coolant on my peugeot

Customer Question

Hi Robert
I am a mechanic and have changed the coolant on my peugeot 5008 but there is an airlock I have found 1 bleed vslve st the water pump but is there another
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 14 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases you can start it from cold with the radiator/reservoir cap off an rev the engine up and down several times while it warms up adding coolant as needed then install the cap and turn off the engine and allow to cool and then remove the cap and top off and repeat.If this was already tried let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete