350matt
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for last 22 years
12772297

307 sw s hdi recently had nes turbo fitted with oil flush

307 sw s hdi recently had nes turbo fitted with oil flush oil and filter change 3000 miles and another oil change now a month later low oil pressure, anti pollution fault stop light on no apparent oil leakage but bottom of engine covered in oil. oil level check, car doesn;t need oil
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  350matt replied 1 month ago.

if the oil leak has only started after the the turbo change, then I'd say to check that the oil drain hose from the turbo is secured to the sump properly

and to get a pollution fault light then I'd suggest the next step is to plug in a scan tool and pull off the fault code

as this will point to the fault

it may be worth removing the inlet hose after the turbo to check for any signs of oil?

as this will test if the replacement turbo isn't faulty