Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have Peugeot 508 12D can't see my contacts on my car hands

Customer Question

I have Peugeot 508 12D can't see my contacts on my car hands free also it won't see contacts on any smartphone
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 17 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

On some model vehicles this is the way it is set up to operate.The phone system will work but you wont be able to see the contacts.You can check with a dealer to see if they have any updated software for this issue as in some cases all that is needed is to have updated software installed.If this was already done let me know

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete