Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a peugeot 208 12 plate.maybe just over 1 month ago

Customer Question

hello ,i have a peugeot 208 12 plate.maybe just over 1 month ago the sat nav started showing me in a different location.i looked on the system in the car and it shows,satellites visible 0,satellites in use 0.i went to my local peugeot,no real solution.the since i was advised to upgrade my maps,which i did at £70.installed in the car no problem but the map still shows me say 20 miles from where i am. regards Dean
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to a fault with the GPS antennae.I have seen this antenna act up in the past before or fail and causes this issue here.If this was not checked you need to have it tested to see if it needs to be replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?