Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

how do i increase the caller volume on my digital cordless

Customer Question

how do i increase the caller volume on my digital cordless answering phones model no.kx-tg2521e, kz-kx-tg2522e,kx-tg2523e,kx-tg2524e. i have a hearing problem.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 years ago.

p0llinate :

Hello, and welcome to justanswer/pearl, a pay site for expert technical help. My name is Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

First a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer. My goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question, and remember you are rating me personally, not the negative rating, please withhold your rating and let me know so I may either close your question or find you another expert to work with. A negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

_________________________

p0llinate :

HI there, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the panasonic,

p0llinate :

the volume is simply adjusted with the up (^) and down arrows near the top of the phone (just under the display) while on a call.

p0llinate :

While not on a call, these same keys adjust the ringer volume.

p0llinate :

Let me know if that works for you.