Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

GA: i have a telephone system BT Diverse 6100 and wish to putchase

Customer Question

i have a telephone system BT Diverse 6100 and wish to putchase an additional compatible handset
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Before we start I want to make sure you are aware we do not sell parts we only provide support, that being said I can help you find somewhere to buy an additional handset if you would like me to.
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

an additional hand set is required

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
It seems you missed my reply so here it is again just in case:
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have a telephone system BT Diverse 6100 and wish to putchase two additional compatible handsets

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.

.
Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 4 years ago.

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/phone-systems/7z1qp-telephone-system-bt-diverse-6100-wish-putchase.html).

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.