Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have just bought a CanonMP3200 printer I am trying to set

Customer Question

I have just bought a CanonMP3200 printer I am trying to set it up but cannot get it onto my computer can you help me
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on your computer?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Windows 7 and just as I paid I saw a dot for some monthly £25.00 I did not fill that in and I want it cancelled

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
I have no control over billing but from what I see you do not have a subscription and this should only be a one time fee. Is it 32 or 64bit windows 7? If you're not sure click on start and then right click on computer and click on properties.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you help with my problem

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Yes but I need to know if you are using 32 or 64bit windows 7 like I just asked. If you're not sure click on start and then right click on computer and click on properties.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have done that what now

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
In that window it will say which you have. In order to help you I need to know which one you have.....
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is a bit disconserting I need help

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Click on the windows start button.
Then right click on computer.
A context menu will open click on properties.
A new window will open, in that window does it say 32 or 64 bit?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

32 bit

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok good now is the printer already connected to the computer with the usb cable?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok go to this page: Click Here
Under the picture of the machine click on software & drivers.

Then it should detect you have windows 7.
If it does not in the first drop down click on windows and the second choose windows 7.

Underneath that click on the word drivers in grey.
Click on the one listed that says Mini master set-up.

Scroll down a little and click on I agree begin download.
Run the downloaded file which should install the Canon.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.