Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I increase the volume of people calling me? They sound

Customer Question

How do I increase the volume of people calling me? They sound as though thay are talking from the bottom of the sea and I cannot hear what they are saying
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.
Hello & Welcome,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier.

Can you tell me the Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

May I also ask the AGE of the system and WHEN this issue first began?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model number Brand New from Siemens.The very latest- purchased system just before Christmas 2013

Issue began almost immediately. My phone number is in UK. Time difference would probably mean you ringing me when we were asleep. That would not be popular!!

I have asked for my money back as you will see in my previous e-mail.

Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.
Hi again and welcome back.

First, let me clarify that you have reached Just Answer - where we help answer technical and non-technical questions of all kinds (for a fee) concerning a variety of products, but we are not directly connected with any particular manufacturer.

Also, we professionals only communicate with you using this form here, so I did and do not see any message that you may have sent via email.

If you would like to continue here, please let me know by sending the FULL Model Number of your system.

But if you do not want to continue, then you can use the Help link below to close your question.

Click Here --> Help Link

Best Regards, Greg A.

(im)