Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Phone Engineer
32989067

Last week my phone stopped working. Bought a new phone, it

Last week my phone stopped working. Bought a new phone, it says 'Check the phone chord. My laptop, relying on bt, has connection. Please could you repair it for me, Val Wilkinson
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you run a test on your line please via my link below.

Click me to open

Enter your phone number and run the test.

Let me know the results from the test please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

BT will let me know when they have found the answer

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok Val, they are now aware of the case and will now test the line to find the fault.

It is the line that is the issue, as two phones not working confirms the line as the problem.

They will usually resolve this within 24 hours, but any delays Val, just let me know here (I have marked this question to never close, so no rush on this).

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.