Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I am unable to get a dialling tone to insert codes but I can

Customer Question

I am unable to get a dialling tone to insert codes but I can make and receive calls. What do think is wrong? Ken
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  ComputerTechMaster replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Is this regarding a cell phone, a MagicJack device, an application, or something else of the like?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is with regard to a CPR Callblocker V 106. I have followed the instructions in the User guide. the Blocker is attached to a portable handset and I can send and receive messages I cannot get a dialing tone but the pulses start when I press the send button.In the instructions it says to get a dialing tone and the follow other instructions but I can't get a dialing tone.Can you help???

I am sorry Ken.

This was placed in the computer category instead of the Phones category.

I will have that switched for you.

When another picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Please, do not respond to this.