Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

when I try to use my landline Philips telephone I get the message

Customer Question

when I try to use my landline Philips telephone I get the message printed on tht dial of my telephone "Keys Locked"
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
How old is your phone?
Also when did this first occur?
And May I have the full model #?
Tech Michael

Expert:  edison-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/phone-systems/8f5z1-when-try-use-landline-philips-telephone-message.html

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.