Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have a Gigaset AL110A telephone. The answer machine is full.

I have a Gigaset AL110A telephone. The answer machine is full. How do I empty it?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
While playing a message back, Press menu then choose delete all old and then press ok.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I play back a message - when I try to follow the manual all I get is a message on the screen telling me the answer machine is full!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
On some models it switches off automatically when the machine is full.
If yours did that you should be able to follow the rest of the steps without playing back.
To do that you would start here, press menu then choose delete all old and then press ok.

.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I get to "answer machine" on the menu tree and click "ok" it tells me the answer machine is full.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You should not have to do that right after menu instead of choosing answering machine choose delete all old.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot find "delete all old" option

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok try this press the button with the envelope symbol.
Then choose voice mail 01+02 and press ok.

Scroll down and now you should have delete all old.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks - after a bit of fiddling I managed to delete them.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.