Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Phone Engineer
32989067

I have a CL100 Clearsound telephone for the hard of hearing.

Customer Question

I have a CL100 Clearsound telephone for the hard of hearing. It rings 7 (seven) times before the answering machine clicks in and, since I am elderly, if i am not in the same room as the phone, I can't get to it in time. The answering service is on 1571. I asked Clearsound if the number of rings could be increased to 10 or 12 but they said the 1571 service is supplied by BT and I should ask you, so can you help me, please?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To do this, you can increase it to 10 which is the maximum.

You need BT Call Minder for this.

To get this, please click on my link below and click "Order BT Call Minder" which is in blue.

The link to the page is here

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8431/kw/call%20minder%201571/c/345,350,1084

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.