Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Panasonic digital cordless answering system model KX-TG8561E I

Customer Question

Panasonic digital cordless answering system model KX-TG8561E

I have only recently bought the unit and find that when the answering message comes up
instead of just 'my phone number and a message asking them to leave a message when out'
they come up with 'the phone number of my mobile phone no. and then my answering message of inserted by myself.

I do not want the phoe no.of my mobile phone. I do not appear able to remove it.
The BT do not appear to own it and say that the problem is with the hand set.

Hope you can help?

cheers MacWilliam
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
First we need to delete the one you recorded if you want to use one of the pre-recorded messages.

Press the middle soft key and then #304
Hit OK and then the power/end call button.

Now to use the pre-recorded message press the soft key again and then #303 instead of #304.
This image shows the steps as well in case that helps:

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.