Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I transfer my contacts list to a new Panasonic KX-TG8063

How do I transfer my contacts list to a new Panasonic KX-TG8063 cordless phone set?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier.

I have looked through my detailed notes for this and other Panasonic systems, and I have not found any capability to transfer or copy contacts from different models of Panasonic systems OR from different manufacturer's handsets.

And in my experience, I have seen limited success in even "registering" a handset from a different brand name handset to a Panasonic base unit. So if you were able to get the Gigaset handset to register at all, I would expect that there would be very limited capability except for perhaps just the "basic" functions of being able to place a receive calls.

So I don't think there is a way to transfer contact lists with this particular model. Now some of the "newer" models that have Bluetooth connectivity, they may be able to transfer lists - from a smart phone or Bluetooth device, but this system does not have that capability.

Sorry I don't have better news for you, but please don't hold that against me. I will only give you an honest and correct answer.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Best Regards, ***** *****

(im)