JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

KX-T7730 How do I set up system to forward calls to another

Customer Question

KX-T7730
How do I set up system to forward calls to another number (mobile number) when office is unattended ? When checking manual for Forwarding a Call it shows to press FWD/DND button then 6 then (line access code) but I don't know what this number is ?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
JamesInch :

Hi, I assume you have a internal telephone exchange (PBX). Are you able to advise what make and model this system is so I can help you, the model number KX-T7730 relates to the phone, the call forwarding part is controlled by the PBX which the phone plugs into

Customer:

Panasonic Advanced Hybrid System KX-TA616 - Is this the PBX ?

JamesInch :

Hi thanks, ***** ***** looks like it.
Its going to take a short while for me to look up the details but will aim to get back to you ASAP

Customer:

I have not received an answer yet

Customer:

There are three lines coming into office and we need to be able to divert all three numbers to an external mobile number when office is unattended

Customer:

Just checking are you still looking up the answer ?

JamesInch :

Hi I do appologies for the delay it appears my response didnt arrive at your end.

JamesInch :

The instructions for setting up call forwarding to an external number can be found on page 62 (section 1-52) of the manual found here.

As you suggest you press FWD/DND, however my manual suggests your dial 3, then the line access number followed by the phone number and #.

JamesInch :

The line access number is ***** number you dial for an external line, normally this is 9.

JamesInch :

In summary if I wanted to transfer calls from my extension to(###) ###-#### ***** I normally dial 9 for an outside line I would push:

FWD/DND,
3
9
0800800800
#

JamesInch :

Appologies for the extended wait, I hope this answers your query

JamesInch :

Hi, can you confirm if this has resolved your issue, if so I would appreicate if you can rate my response today.