Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

We have a Gigaset 330 phone and even though there are no messages

Customer Question

We have a Gigaset 330 phone and even though there are no messages in the voicemail box, if someone waits to leave the message is saying that the voicemail box is full. Can you please let us know how we can put this right.
Looking forward to your response.
Mrs Vicky Ashworth.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. We’ll get started chatting here.

If you’d prefer support beyond the chat format, you may also reach me directly via phone or a remote support session. I’ll send an additional services offer for these options - feel free to ignore it for now, it will be available to you at any time during or after our conversation.

Nathan :

Vicky,

I would suspect that your seimens system isn't actually the problem here, and is probably working just fine.

I'd like you to test something for me please: could you please unplug both the power cord and phone line going to your gigaset base station, and then call your home number from another phone (like your cell phone) and let me know if you still hear that "box full message" you mentioned earlier?