AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Customer Service
Experience:  20 years electronics experience. 5 years experience teaching electronics.
24991566

Re model KX TG6821E:- is it possible to replay the last recorded

Re model KX TG6821E:- is it possible to replay the last recorded message recorded in my absence?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  AnswerManRob replied 2 years ago.
Try entering #306 when the answering machine picks up. You may have needed to set it up for remote operation before you left. Here is your manual.
http://www.interquartz.com.au/objectlibrary/4910?filename=KX-TG6821ALB%20Operating%20Instructions%201.pdf
Remote operation begins on page 39
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The answer to my question is that one simply presses the forward arrow key to the right of the message button. All recorded messages were available unless personally cancelled. This info was not under "Voice-mail" in the manual but was implied on p12 of the manual. I am pleased to have a copy of the manual. Thank you.

I thought you were having difficulty accessing them from afar. I'm assuming you retrieved them?