Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Hi, could you E.mail me instructions please for 4 phone system

Hi, could you E.mail me instructions please for 4 phone system Model No. KX-TG 65321EB
S/N OLAQA039119 as we are unable to get our answer phone part working and cannot find our instructions.
Many many thanks in ad vance if you can.
Best regards,
Chris Stone
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Here is a copy of the manua (answering system starts on page 36)l: Click Here Please do not forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.

If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I started printing the manual and after printing sheet three the computer stopped and said report back to the expert who past on the information as there is an error ?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
There should not be an error as printing should have nothing to do with this site. It was probably asking for a rating. You can right click on my click here above and click on save as to save the file onto your desktop if that makes it easier. Please do not forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated. If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
.