Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My telephone number 01488 668631 is not working. What is

Customer Question

My telephone number XXXXXX XXXXXX is not working. What is wrong with it?

Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome,

Can you tell me the Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

May I also ask what phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any DETAILS for me, more questions concerning this issue, or if the issue was resolved.

As asked about the service provider and the phone system model because those are the two main components that may be at fault in MOST phone systems.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have already replied to the people who employ you. I did not have further questions for you. I paid my £28 in good faith and asked for a refund since we did not get as far as exploring the problem I did not expect to be ringing your service. I needed to speak with my provider BT. I found that my problem was caused by an electrical supply problem in my home. You are not to blame you did reply and if anybody should get my £28 you should!

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again and thanks for responding.

Yes, quite often "other factors" like the electrical supply in your home can cause issues like this.

If you would LIKE to pay me, you can rate my attempt to help at a high level ("Good" or above) using the rating tools here - the "stars" or "smiley faces".

But if you would like a refund, I believe you can find the steps to do that at the following link, as we experts here have no access to your account.

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help

Please let me know if you have any more questions or issues in the future.

Best Regards, *****

(im)