Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I need to extend the distance wifi on my digital cordless

Customer Question

I need to extend the distance for the wifi on my digital cordless answering system model no. kx-tg6461e
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Nathan :

Your phone system does not use wifi, it would be using the "dect6" signal format, for the cordless handsets. Are you looking to extend the range of the cordless handsets?

Nathan :

Can you tell me how many handsets you have on your existing system?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.