Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

How do i unblock a phone No i blocked by mistake on my PANASONIC

Customer Question

How do i unblock a phone No i blocked by mistake on my PANASONIC KX-TGC220
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
On the handset press Menu #217 then use the up and down arrows options to choose the number from the list.

Choose erase, then press the up and down arrows to select yes.
Choose save and then press off to confirm, this image may help as well://f01.justanswer.com/ref/http_oi57.tinypic.com/f09d76.jpg

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not sure if worked, will come back to you when caller rings

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok, take all the time you need.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

your instructions havent worked

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Please retry them and make sure the number is ***** from the list. That is the only built in way to block/unblock numbers on this model. Some phone companies have blocks on their end as well. If the number is ***** from the list that may be what is blocking it.
.