Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a KX-TGA110EXDect system(3satellite phones) which has

Customer Question

I have a KX-TGA110EXDect system(3satellite phones) which has served me very well over the years but I am now very deaf (2hearing aids ) and need much more amplification than the current phones can offer. I have to pass the phone to someone else or ask folk to repeat themselves endlessly - and shout! Deeply embarrassing and frustrating for all.
Please can you suggest a n amplified model from your range-I do hope there is one as I am a realPanasonic fan from bread makers to TV.s!,,
Margaret Hennigan
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Margaret. I work closely with the blind and deaf community and would be happy to help you find an appropriate solution.There is a limit to what the panasonic phones can do in terms of amplification. Rather than having the phone speaker blasting into your ear for the hearing aids to amplify further you'd be better off with a tcoil compatible system, if your hearing aids are t-coil compatible. Do you know if they are?