Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have just purchased 3 no. Siemens C610a phones and I am attempting

I have just purchased 3 no. Siemens C610a phones and I am attempting to register them with my existing base station and I am asked to switch on the base stations register button but I can see no such button. Which button is it.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The base has a square button on it. Press and hold that, it is both the register button and the paging button. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.