Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have aKX-A14ES cordless phone on which the numbers in display

I have aKX-A14ES cordless phone on which the numbers in display are becoming indisticnt
is there any fix for this
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Does this happen consistently, or is it intermittent?Are you able to view the menu settings normally?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

consistently same applies to settings

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for confirming. Unfortunately, that means that the led display panel (screen) is failing.There is no fix for that, there are no parts available, and in general they just aren't worth fixing. You'd spend many hundreds of dollars on labor to repair it, while you could buy a brand new handset for a small fraction of that. Can you please recheck and send me full and complete model number of both your handset and the main base station (both start with kx-tg) and I'll advise on replacement options, if available. Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Base station = KX TCD445ES

Phone = KX A144ES

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for confirming. Unfortunately this is a very old system, from 2006. All parts and support are long discontinued at this point, and there are no sellers with current stock of replacement handsets.This means you'll want to start over with a whole new system (base + handsets). In the end, it is actually usually less costly to go this route anyway.Here is a model I'd suggest: http://amzn.to/1JSJlq9 Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan