Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have 3 Siemens S810 Gigaset handsets.All 3 simultaneously

Customer Question

I have 3 Siemens S810 Gigaset handsets.
All 3 simultaneously have stopped working.
All 3 gave a flashing message "No Base"
I will be grateful for advice on rectifying the fault
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
This symptom can indicate either a problem with the line (phone company equipment or the wiring in your home) OR a hardware failure in the base station (since the issue happens with all handsets). We most often see this type of damage to the base unit as the result of a power surge, either through the phone or power lines.The one thing you may attempt yourself is to fully reset the system:1) unplug both power and phone lines from the main base.2) remove batteries from all handsets3) wait at least 15 minutes, then restore all4) place a handset on the main base for a minute, as if to charge5) check for functionality.