Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have just bought this phone and I can't seem to be able to

Customer Question

I have just bought this phone and I can't seem to be able to leave a message what did I do wrong
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having with your phone.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system)?Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pansonic KX-TG8561E we are with Virgin Media no other device attached
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again and thanks for that information. OK - when you TRY to call and leave a message (I assume from a different phone - such as a mobile phone), can you tell me EXACTLY what you hear - in the calling phone?For example, do you hear:- a certain number of rings (count them please), and then- the recorded greeting you recently made, and then- a "beep" to be able to record your message? Please let me know.Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)