Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

All of my a420 phones hsve gone dead outside

Customer Question

all of my a420 phones hsve gone dead for getting outside lines yet after checking power and connextions they are all working can you please help my e/mail is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suspect that the outside line itself is dead, or troubled, or in a bad status. I advise checking with the phone company that is your phone service provider.Ask them to do a line check for your number, or numbers. Also, you might have a problem with the phone system box that all your A420 phone stations go to. That would cripple outside calling capability. The phone system box would be in a back room or closet, where all the phone lines from the A420 stations go to, essentially. Check its status lights, determine what maker and model # ***** is, etc.