Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

My Panasonic Model No KX-TG6421E is only ringing once

Customer Question

My Panasonic Model No KX-TG6421E is only ringing once for incoming calls -otherwise it seems OK - what could I do to increase the number if rings?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.Press menu#211. Use the arrows to choose the number of rings. Choose save and then press off to confirm.If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Panasonic.