Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Phone Engineer
32989067

Can you help me to delete 30 messages from my gigaset c300,

Customer Question

can you help me to delete 30 messages from my gigaset c300, I have lost the manual
thankyou
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I have the manual for you here if you wish
http://data.manualslib.com/pdf3/71/7036/703508-gigaset/c300.pdf?9ee07201476ebca4fd95d0a0768f715a
Page 36 shows you how to delete the messages which is during playback, press Menu, Delete All, or just Delete to delete the current message.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.