Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a panasonic cordless telephone kx-tg7220e but the charger

I have a panasonic cordless telephone kx-tg7220e but the charger for the second phone not working can I buy a replacement
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) Have you swapped the handset into the MAIN BASE UNIT to TEST if this is a charger issue or a handset issue?2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system AND if you have more than one remote charger?2a) If you do have more than one remote charger, have you swapped the AC adaptors - to see if this is a charger issue or an adaptor issue?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, I did some research and found the part number for the AC adaptor & charger, which is PQLV30055Z. I also found one listed on eBay, and have a link to that listing below. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-PANASONIC-ADDITIONAL-BASE-CHARGER-PQLV30055ZA-KX-TG7220-KX-TG7222-/141906581633?hash=item210a4a9881:g:uXoAAOSw~OVWxNld You may also be able to find that part at the Panasonic "parts & accessory" site below. Just paste that part number above into the search box on that page to see if it is available.Click Here --> https://www.pas-europe.com/ NOTE: I don't usually recommend eBay as a source of [arts, but sometimes it becomes the only place to find a particular item. I hope this helps. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions. Best Regards, ***** *****