Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

What is the Exact 'model no.' additional unit

Customer Question

What is the Exact 'model no.' for an additional unit for the KX-TG8421E and where can I get one.
Paul
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Paul. Your system uses handset model KX-TGA840
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
They are in short supply as they have been discontinued for quite awhile now, but a few are available here: http://amzn.to/1R4wTmu Given the cost of a single handset though, you may be better off starting over with a whole new system, it is often less costly for a large set than for just 1 or 2 individual handsets http://amzn.to/1R4xbtI Best regards,Nathan --Please note:I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Did you need more help with this, Paul?