Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I can't use the answer phone on my Panasonic KX-TG 8062 cordless

Customer Question

I can't use the answer phone on my Panasonic KX-TG 8062 cordless phone because my Talk Talk voicemail takes it.I would prefer to use the phone's answer phone showing the number of messages. Is there anything easy I can do?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any troubles with your phones & voicemail. It sounds like you HAVE Talk Talk that takes your calls you don't want to answer (or can't answer) - and they go to the Talk Talk voicemail system - is that correct? If that is correct, do you now want to have the built-in answering system of the Panasonic to take the calls you don't want answer - instead of the Talk Talk voicemail? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)