Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have a new Amlipower 40/50 (in fact two the same). I cannot

I have a new Amlipower 40/50 (in fact two the same). I cannot store numbers. When I press the button with an arrow and a diamond I still get a dialling tone. When I press M1 and start entering a number the dialling tone continues and I get a message to pl hang up and try again.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Are you lifting the handset before doing this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PS Although I usually use it hands-free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PPS Just going out for lunch and shopping. Back about 4.30 pm UKSummertime. (1.45pm now). I don't sit by the computer so if you can give me time to be there that might help. Regards. Max
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Please try it without lifting the handset and let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, I tried without lifting the handset and nothing seemed to happen. I tried again WITH lifting the handset and programmed in my mobile number and it appeared to work this time. I have been out and it is getting late now to try programming in other numbers so will leave till the morning and will let you know how I get on.
Thanks, Max
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome and if this worked please don't forget to leave a positive rating so I am paid for my time it is greatly appreciated. If it did not work please reply and let me know before rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Re My question yesterday re setting up numbers on Amplipower 40/50 it seems to be working OK now. The dialling tone in the background makes it seem it is not working. Thanks for your help, ie positive rating. All the best. Max
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Please don't forget to click the stars/smileys to leave the positive rating it is greatly appreciated.