Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

We have Panasonic Advanced Hybrid System KX-T7730... we had

Customer Question

We have Panasonic Advanced Hybrid System KX-T7730... we had a power failure and therefore on two of the extension 202 and 203 we are getting red message light which when trying to retrieve there is no message...also we are not getting any incoming calls but can make outgoing calls....please advice what to do as this is a business line and need urgent help...thank you
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its been 15mins and i have not got an answer and you have taken payment on my card
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You do not have my email address therefore how will receive a reply by email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Totally disappointed that I have not received a reply as yet....I am going to apply for a refund so please put credit back into my card....
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hello,If you haven't already done so, try powering off the system, remove all of the cards, then firmly reinsert them again.If that does not work, then one of the cards has likely been damaged by a power spike and will need to be replaced.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete,
I am afraid your reply came in extremely late therefore I do not need this help at all.
I am requesting for the refund of £20 please advise when this will be done.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for any delay, I replied as soon as I came online and saw your question - I am a user of this site just like you.For refunds, please contact customer services.Best,Pete.