JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

MY father has panasonic KXTG8561B set of 4 phones, one with

Hi.MY father has panasonic KXTG8561B set of 4 phones, one with answer machine. He has spilt liquid on one of the handsets that no longer works.
I want to purchase one single phone handset, without answer machine, to replace the one not working. I can't seem to find this exact model.
Can you recommend which panasonic single handset would be compatible to buy?
Thanks. Judy
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, due to the age of the product additional handsets are becoming hard to come by.

My suggestion would be to buy a second hand handset on on ebay, such as this one here for under £20.

If this isnt suitable please let me know and I will look for a suitable new device you can purchase.

regards

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thats great. What i should of said as well is that the base part that the handset goes into is damaged, so it wont be able to recharge itself when not in use. So i need a hand set that will sit on a base so that it can be recharged when not in use. does that make sense.? so will need handset AND base to sit it in. Can you help? judy
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Judy, no problem I will see if I can find a complete set for you.

I will get back to you shortly.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Judy, sorry for the delay.

I have managed to track down the replacement new handset and docking station on amazon here for £35 including delivery.

Once it arrives please follow the instructions found on page 37 here, in order to register it on the base station.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I just wondered if you require any further assistance or if you now have all the information required for me to close this case?