Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

In 2014 I bought KX-TG8322E dect phone, digital, cordless

In 2014 I bought KX-TG8322E dect phone, digital, cordless answering system. 6years ago added 1 further phone. Recently the phones are very crackly and I need to replace them. Can't locate that model can you tell me which is the new equivalent or better please.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Carole.

That model is now discontinued an no longer readily available. If you have the issue with multiple handsets, then it is a fault in the base station, so replacing handsets would not be productive. Your best option at this point is to replace the entire system. Example: http://amzn.to/29me3tK

Best regards,

Nathan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Nathan. Your information and advice has given me the confidence to order my replacement Panasonic dect Phone system. Following your link I was able to acquire the three phone set for £64.00. Almost half price for an advised top of the range, better than my discontinued set.
You answered me very quickly, succinctly and politely with good technical information all delivered to my iPad.
Thank you once again. Ten out of ten for customer care and support.