Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I HAVE A PANASONIC 3 PHONE kx2511e AND SINCE A LCALLIZED

i HAVE A PANASONIC 3 PHONE kx2511e AND SINCE A LCALLIZED POWER CUT MY RINGER IS NOT WORKING. i CAN GET VOICE MAIL, DIAL TONE AND OUTGOING SERVICE. i CANNOT FIND A RINGER ON/OFF SWITCH
pLEASE ADVISE
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

There is no ringer button/switch,

you need to take a handset, press the MENU button, arrow down to Handset, OK, Ringer Setup, OK, then set the ringer to the desired volume level.

If no change, let me know and I'll advise further.

Thanks,

Nathan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan
Unfortunately even by following your instructions carefully, setting the desired level I got no ring when dialling the number from my mobile.
Ann Stimpson
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ann,

when someone calls you, do you have any other phones that ring?
Do you see caller id info show on the panasonic when someone calls currently?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Nathan, thank you for responding to my email. I am now t sure, I have three phones on my system so when the phone rang I think they all rang, I live in an apartment so it difficult to tell. When answering the phone before the ringer 'died'I was getting caller id but now have only received one call that left a voice mail but cannot recall if called I'd was showing. I know I have had several other missedcalls who did not leave a voicemail message.I hope this helpsAnn stimpsonIn answer to your questions
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ann,

Unfortunately, I'd really need to know with certainty if any of the other phones ring, and if there was any indication of the incoming call on the panasonic even if the ringer doesn't sound (caller id coming on, light flashing, etc). Would you be able to ask someone to call you as a test?