Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I need a new charger phone I think the number is KX-TG6761E

Customer Question

I need a new charger for my phone I think the number is *****
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, George.

I'd be happy to help you with this, but let's first make sure we are getting you the correct item.

If your phones won't work or take a charge, that could be from a bad battery, a bad cradle/base, or a bad power adapter (wall plug).

Your system likely has multiple handsets, so test them each on the main base and the auxiliary base/charger, if both appear to charge on either, then your batteries are ok, and we can move on.

Next, take the power cord (wall adapter) and swap it between the base and auxiliary station - will the main base then still turn on (light up)? If so, then you need a new aux base/cradle, if not, then the power adapter would need to be replaced.

Please test this out for me and let me know the results, and I can then help you find a source to purchase a replacement.

Best regards,

Nathan

Nathan, Engineer
Experience: Residential and commercial systems.
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nathan the remote assistance was clicked by me accidentally. I will ask customer care for a refund to the remote request.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Michelle. George, do you still need help with this?