JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

My phone is showing line cord error but when I plug in an

Customer Question

My phone is showing line cord error but when I plug in an old phone it works perfectly
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a BT 8500 phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can you connect securely to my phone and fix it
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately we cant perform a remote connection for your phone, the remote assistance inveration is a generic message given to customers.
To confirm you have the base station switched on and powered on, and the telephony cable which came with the phone plugged in to the base station and into the telephone socket?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

Can you please remove the batteries from the handset and then the power from the base station

then wait 10 minutes

Put the batteries back into the hand set, connect the power to the base station and tell me if it now removes the error

Let me know the results please.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?